Thanks, Avi.

I thought that this kvmfs is somehow connected to
"a synthetic file system that can be used to control one or more KVM
virtual machines running on a computer."

see:
http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2007/view_abstract.php?content_key=102

I assume there is no connection between your kvm and this project ?

Regards,
Mark