Hi Ingo,

In my last series, I avoided submitting any patches that used
hypercalls.  Part of the reason is that I know that your tree already
has assigned hypercalls out to various things.  Some make sense (like
flush_cr3_cache) but some are, at least, contentious (like the pv disk
hypercalls).

I'd like to start using hypercalls but this means squashing over some of
the hypercalls that are defined in the -rt tree.  Do you have a problem
with this?  Is this going to cause major breakages for anyone?