Incorporates v8 plus the following changes:

1) Fix for hang on AMD
2) Fixes issue where irq-windows are inaccurately reported to userspace
3) Fixed issue where irq-window-exiting requests can be ignored in some cases

Note that we no longer need the backlog.patch to handle a corner cases now.

As before, this has been tested on 32 bit XP w/ACPI and 64 bit windows.  It
offers a 17% performance improvement over git HEAD in my testing.  Note that I
am not able to fully verify that this works on AMD, as even git-head does not
work on my system.  I am able to verify that it no longer hangs the kernel
hard.  The guest hangs, but it hangs without my patches as well.  Perhaps
someone with a known good environment on AMD can verify for me?

I am being pulled off of my KVM work for a little while, so I will not be able
to contribute again until further notice. If there are any remaining issues
that need to be addressed and someone wants to carry the torch, feel free to
do so.  Otherwise, I will pick up the effort to get this merged in when I am
able to return to KVM.

Thanks all for the feedback/comments/suggestions through all of this.  It has
been very fun and quite a learning experience.

-Greg