Anthony Liguori wrote:
> As usual, the latest bits are available at
> http://hg.codemonkey.ws/kvm-paravirt

I neglected to mention that the major missing piece right now is
save/restore support.  Since the VMCA is set with an MSR, I think I can
just expose this MSR to userspace and add another save/restore device in
QEMU.  I'll need to get the real_time too to ensure that the paravirt
clock remains monotonic.  I figure I could make this an MSR too although
that's a bit ugly.