Hiho,

--On Tuesday, June 19, 2007 13:41:07 +0100 Richard Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 08:33 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
[...]
I actually extracted the patch set yesterday for the Fedora kernel and
it's in today's rawhide kernel.  Should be a good way to get some extra
testing on it.  In my quick trial run yesterday, it worked quite nicely!

Yes, it works very well for me too. Thanks.

Can confirm that in a one-off test this worked here too. Thanks Jeremy.

If needed I can run more tests, for me this is enough as I actually use kvm very seldom on the affected machine.

RU

PCFE
--
Reg. Adresse:      Red Hat GmbH, Hauptstaetter Str 58, 70178 Stuttgart
Handelsregister:   Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 153243