This mailing list is flooo-oooded with SPAM. I don't want to make
aggressive settings of my GMail, because if I do, it will filter good
emails too.

Anyways, this MUST be solved at the mailing list level.

Few technologies allow Linuxoids (The OSS community) to stop spam COMPLETELY.
We should adapt them.

1. Only subscribed members may post.
2. Subscription requires image-recognition.
3. Only text may be sent. HTML and Attachments dropped automatically.
4. Spamming member automatically gets unsubscribed.

Aggressive Linuxoids also do:

1. Require image-recognition per EVERY email sent to mailing-list.
(this will prevent automatic emailing viruses, who attack address
books, from spreading, because the email server will send confirmation
email to the client, that will require sender to recognize-image to
really post emails)

---------
Be milim aherot - Nishbar Li.

--