Avi:
        Basically with those patches applied so far, we can do k<->k, u
<->u and k->u live migration for typical case, the u->k migration has
bug so far which is still debuging.
        But I am thinking about the corner case (pending irq) for cross
migration, i.e. pending irq in valid IDT_Vectoring of kernel irqchip and
those in interrupt_bitmap of user level case.  In most case, there are
no pending irqs, that is fine for us. In some case if there is a pending
irq, cross migration need to convert between them which may be not
feasible.
        In k->u case,  we can just convert the IDT_vectoring indicated
pending irq (single vector) to a interrupt_bitmap, but vice versa may
not be true since user level case may have multiple pending irqs in
theory though rare.  In that case u->k cross migration may fail since we
don't know this vectored irq comes from PIC or APIC and thus unable to
push back to PIC/APIC device model. If there is only one pending irq in
interrupt_bitmap, we can simply convert it to IDT_Vectoring
        BTW, multiple pending IRQs in interrupt_bitmap has potential
architectural issue even in pure user level case due to premature
IRR->ISR convert in PIC/APIC device model as we discussed.

        If above limitation is fine, we can use interrupt_bitmap in
SREGS data structure to carry the pending irq for kernel level too.
        Any opinion?
thx,eddie