well there are running some "default F7 daemons".

yum-updatesd (python)
setroubleshootd (python)
hald

but no process is really running, when doing a "htop" i the processor
has a load of 0.7%

what is the "efer_reload"?

while i'm writing this email i have kvm_stat in another shell in the
background and this value always is between 5000 and 7000

btw: i patched kvm_stat to make the screen refresh faster/slower, so
that i can mark the output with the mouse and copy it (to my posts :-).
is there a need for this?

</usc>