Hi,

I've just built kvm-36 and noticed what looks as if it may be a non-trivial
warning:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chris/rpm/BUILD/kvm-36/kernel'
make -C user
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/chris/rpm/BUILD/kvm-36/user'
cc -I /home/chris/rpm/BUILD/kvm-36/kernel/include -MMD -MF ./.kvmctl.d -g
-fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -m32  -fno-stack-protector     -c -o
kvmctl.o kvmctl.c
kvmctl.c: In function 'kvm_create':
kvmctl.c:256: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type

Please cc me to any reply - I'm not subscribed.

Chris

--
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin