The following series implements v4 of the PV-IO series.

Changes since v3:

1)Rebased on top of kvm.git HEAD
2)Forward ported Ingo's/Dor's baseline work for paravirtualization (Dropped
  ballon and net driver)
3)Fixed numerous bugs:  You can now pass packets via the IOQNET loopback.

I am on vacation next week (figures...just in time for the KVM forum) and
will be also traveling for business for a good portion of Sept.    Based on
that, I figured I would make one more drop with my latest stuff.

Have a good time at the forum!  I will talk to you guys when everyone is back
in the swing of things.

-Greg