On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 05:15:58AM -0700, Dor Laor wrote:

>    While  it's  fun  to  have  a  new  GUI  dedicated  to  KVM,  IMHO the
>    virt-manager can
>
>    be enhanced for everyones need. The community will benefit of one good
>    GUI
>
>    instead of several parallel efforts.

  Thanks !
If there is something missing in libvirt or virt-manager, we are definitely
open to suggestions, usually take patches, and eager to get more people
helping to build and run those projects in a fully open way,

  yours,

Daniel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/