Well I rebooted again, and now my guest os starts right without taskset so
for now I using the -no-kvm-irqchip wont tell if thereis an issue with smp.
I will have to wait untill the problem gets back to try this parameter. I
will try it and send the results.

--
Ubuntu est un ancien mot africain qui veut dire "Je ne peux pas configurer
Debian"