Hi Avi,
   I was trying to avoid vm86 mode completely, by using emulation for
all the real mode code emulation. It is doing better than vm86 mode, but
I am seeing one issue with this approch.

   The emulator is failing due to this code. Seems like the execution
need to go back to qemu to finish some pending MMIO.

       if (vcpu->mmio_is_write) {
                vcpu->mmio_needed = 0;
                return EMULATE_DO_MMIO;
        }

Do you have how should it be handled? I am not clear what needs to be
done to handle this situation properly.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nitin