Jerone Young wrote:
> # HG changeset patch
> # User Jerone Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> # Date 1193849563 18000
> # Node ID 9c74b8e493e67f544c017b6bef8dd047c128c8d3
> # Parent  19a7c6d2ddfd1383aeb8a9bc09d9fe0673e7f9cc
> Make static slot & kvm_memory region funcions public
>
> This patch changes static functions for manipulation of memory slots
> and regions public in kvmctl.c. This also makes a decleration for these
> functions in kvmctl.h.
>
> This allow for breaking out code into other files and still keep this
> functionality. These functions can later be broken up some to
> move there x86 specific stuff (ex. TSS).

We have to differentiate between exported functions (to user of the
library) to global functions (visible inside the library, but not to its
users).  IMO these belong to the latter kind, and so should not be in
libkvm.h (update the comment, too).

--
Any sufficiently difficult bug is indistinguishable from a feature.