> Cam Macdonell wrote:
>> Dor Laor wrote:

>>> We have some instabilities with AMD. These issues are under debug these
>>> days.
>>> Can you please supply netconsole debug messages from the host. This can
>>> be very helpful.
>>> Also what's the guest OS?
>>>
>> Hi Dor,
>>
>> Sorry for the delay, here's the netConsole dump.  This is trying to boot
>> FC6 on Scientific Linux 5.  Let me know if you need more info.
>> This is with kvm-50 with the flag -no-kvm-irqchip.  Also, this time it
>> didn't reboot, but froze.
>>

> Does running the vm with 'taskset 1' help?

It runs a few seconds longer and then reboots.  With netconsole, I don't
always get a full dump, here's what I have.

Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000041 RIP:
  [<ffffffff800285cd>] sock_poll+0x11/0x18
PGD 10fcf0067 PUD 114b53067 PMD 0
Oops: 0000 [1] SMP
last sysfs file: /class/misc/kvm/dev
CPU 1
Modules linked in: kvm_amd(U) kvm(U) netconsole nfs lockd fscache
nfs_acl autofs4 hidp rfcomm l2cap bluetooth sunrpc dm_mirror dm_mod
video sbs i2c_ec button battery asus_acpi acpi_memhotplug ac ipv6 lp
snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec snd_seq_dummy snd_seq_oss snd_seq_midi_event
snd_seq snd_pcm_oss parport_pc snd_mixer_oss shpchp parport sg snd_pcm
i2c_nforce2 snd_mpu401 snd_mpu401_uart snd_rawmidi snd_seq_device
snd_timer fglrx

Cam