I still do strongly agree with the general idea of this patch, and
most of the split comes out just right now. However, there is one
thing I'd like to pick on:

decache_vcpus_on_cpu should be an arch callback, and rather than
kvm_arch_vcpu_decache. There's no reason for s390 to grab locks and do
the arch callback in a loop. The whole thing is nop for us, thus the
whole thing should be a callback.

I'd really like to see this changed before the patch gets merged.