KVM is due to receive support for multiple architectures (ppc, ia64, and
s390, in addition to the existing x86), hopefully in time for the 2.6.25
merge window.  It is awkward to place the new arch support in
drivers/kvm/, so I'd like to propose the following new layout:

  virt/         top-level directory for hypervisors
  virt/kvm/     kvm common code
  virt/lguest/  the other hypervisor
  arch/*/kvm/   arch dependent kvm code
  include/linux/kvm.h       arch independent interface
  include/asm/kvm.h         arch dependent interface
  include/linux/kvm_para.h  arch independent guest interface
  include/asm/kvm_para.h    arch dependent guest interface

The include/ hierarchy is already in place; I'm including it for
completeness.

Comments, alternative suggestions welcome.

[This was foreshadowed about a year ago in
http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/11/28/32, where the conclusion of the thread
was to wait a year before making this change.  Quite an accurate
prediction.]