On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Izik Eidus wrote:

> ohhh i forgat to mention to boot the linux without apic when you run the -tdf
> (if i remember it is noapic)

Yes I verified, "noapic". Now that's weird.... the clock is a little bit
fast (as opposed to very slow previously). It got 7 second too fast, in
about 10 minutes/

I think this is something ntpd could cope with. Can/should I run ntpd on a
kvm vm, or not ? Is there a consensus on this ?

Since the host runs on time, is there anyway to tell kvm to just use the
host clock ?

Yves.
----
Yves Dorfsman                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                     http://www.SollerS.ca