Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Jerry Geis wrote:
>> I have kvm-amd working fine.
>>
>> when I am at my desktop everything works normal.
>> However, when I vncviewer into my desktop and startup my
>> session I mouse over the XP desktop but I cannot click in the desktop
>> and make it active. I get the little square mouse pointer.
>>
>> I have to do the crl-alt to release the mouse but I cannot click into
>> the desktop
>> to run anything.
>>

> vncviewer does not do mouse grab so I'm not terribly sure what you're
> talking about.  Are you sure you're using vncviewer and not SDL?
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori
>
>> What might I be missing?
>>
>> jerry

Anthony,

I dont exactly know what SDL is.

All I know is when I am at my desk everything is working fine...
Then I go home and use "vncviewer machine" to remote into my desktop.
Everything runs normal of course but when I select my minimized kvm session,
it maximizes but I cannot click in the XP session to give it focus. All
I get is the
little square mouse pointer like you get when you move the mouse off the
kvm window
and kvm has grabbed the mouse. I cannot ever select anything in the XP
window accessing my
machine with vncviewer.

I am using centos 5.1 and now kvm-59.

Jerry