Anup Gangwar wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I did not get any response, so, resending. Could someone please throw
> some more light on the points below.
>
> Any pointers will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
ok we did have some work to make vista 64 to work
but there are still problems with it
right now you can boot it but it might crush after some usage...
we probably know at what area the problem is, but it might take some
time to fix it

but i think that kvm-36 (some kind of old) should run it very stable...
so i suggest first trying to run it on the latest kvm, and if you have
problems for now use kvm-36 untill we
will fix this bug...

(sorry for the late response, i saw this mail and wanted to reply but i
forgat :))