On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:34:12 -0600
Anthony Liguori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What version of gfxboot does openSUSE 10.3 use?  gfxboot was broken for
> KVM until very recently.  This is probably what you're seeing.

I don't know what version it is but do you talk about the bug due to
the wrong RPL value in the SS selector that produces a VMentry failure?

Because my problem is here. I thought that I could catch the VMentry
failure by added a test like "if (unlikely(exit_reason &
VMX_EXIT_REASONS_FAILED_VMENTRY))" in kvm_handle_exit(). Thus I tried
to start the openSUSE 10.3 with the "old" gfxboot to test the VMentry
failure but I cannot catch it and that's why I'm a little lost.

I will try to understand the first handle_exception message as
suggested by Avi.