On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 03:25:50PM +0100, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> > Perhaps a ./configure is needed.
> >
> > What's your HEAD?  I have a5b3d2c9b4d4ca3e02f294d14c7df016e070bda7,
> > which compiles fine.
>
> OK, I found where is the problem: my KERNELDIR is not the good one.
>
> Thank you for the answers.

Looks like you were hitting the same problem that I did.  So what's the
correct KERNELDIR?  Care to post your ./configure line?

I have to add that having compile of userspace code depend on a kernel
dir is completely broken.  Any chance the kvm maintainers can fix
userspace code to compile standalone and not depend on a kernel?  Best
would be to have userspace and the standalone kernel module in entirely
different repositories.