On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 10:57:07AM +0200, Avi Kivity wrote:
> Very nice patchset; small, simple, and clean.  Apart from the comments
> I already posted, I'd like to avoid the term 'hap': I find it
> non-descriptive, and it reminds me of another hypervisor.  I suggest
> 'tlp' for two-level paging.

I renamed HAP to TDP. This stands for Two-Dimensional Paging and is the
term which descibes best what happens in my opinion.

Joerg

--
           |           AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
 Operating |         Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Germany
 System    |                  Register Court Dresden: HRA 4896
 Research  |              General Partner authorized to represent:
 Center    |             AMD Saxony LLC (Wilmington, Delaware, US)