The announcement below may well be of interest to people involved
in KVM. oVirt is using libvirt as its mnagement API, and the current
builds use Fedora 9 + KVM to get a cutting edge virtualization
platform / technology in combination with cutting edge Linux kernels :-)
If anyone's interested, there's mailing list / IRC details below...

Regards,
Dan.

----- Forwarded message from "Hugh O. Brock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----