Glauber Costa wrote:
> This patch introduces a "thread_id" variable to CPUState.
> It's duty will be to hold the process, or more generally, thread
> id of the current executing cpu
>
>      env->nb_watchpoints = 0;
> +#ifdef __WIN32
> +    env->thread_id = GetCurrentProcessId();
> +#else
> +    env->thread_id = getpid();
> +#endif
>      *penv = env;

hmm... maybe I'm missing something, but in Linux at least I think you
would prefer this to be gettid() rather then getpid as each CPU has it's
own thread, not a different process.

No?

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.                | Web: http://codefidence.com
Work: +972-3-7515563 ext. 201   | Mobile: +972-52-8260388

        "Your hovercraft is full of eels. For information on
         emptying your hovercraft, turn to Section 2.6.a.17
         of your hovercraft user manual".
                - The Monty Python technical writer