david ahern wrote:
> Are you interested in collecting ports of the drivers for various
> distributions?

What we would like to do, is have the kvm-guest-drivers-linux.git tree
autogenerate backports for as far back as we need them.  Posting what
you needed to do for RHEL4 would be helpful.  What would be most helpful
is actually submitting a patch to that repo that did the awk/cpp magic
to generate the backport.