Hi, Avi and all
        According to your comments from V2, I work out the new patchsets
of kvm trace. Please help to review, Thanks.
In this version, fix the issues you pointed out and add a new ioctl
PAUSE to make user space  app better to control trace stream.
Hope it is useful for performance accounting and cause less headaches
when people use it :).

A simple guide about how to use it:
        - In order to user kvm trace, The CONFIG_KVM_TRACE kernel option
should be selected to enable kvm trace support during kernel config.
        - When kvm trace is setting, user space tool kvmtrace can be
used to collect trace data from relayfs.
          BTW: The host debug filesystem should be mounted.  For
example, mount -t debugfs debugfs /sys/kernel/debug.
        - A simple example is like this:
                In kvm-usersapce.
                        Insmod ./kernel/kvm.ko
                        Insmod ./kernel/kvm-intel.ko (or kvm-amd.ko)
                When we want to trace data, Run, as root :
                        ./user/kvmtrace -o tmp
                Press Ctl-c to stop it, if we only have one LP, we may
get a binary file named tmp.kvmtrace.0
                Run ./user/kvmtrace_format ./user/formats
>tracedata<tmp.kvmtrace.0 to format the binary file, we will get the
textual data.
        Welcome to use and improve it :)

--Eric (Liu, Feng)