Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> Hey.
>
> I've been trying Microsoft Windows 2003 a couple of times. The wiki
> tells me that "everything" should work okay. It does, when using -smp 1,
> but gets ugly when using -smp 2 or so.
>
> SO might it be useful, to add the column "smp" to the "Guest Support
> Status" Page in the wiki?

It's probably worth explaining what you mean by "gets ugly" and worth
describing the environment. I just installed a Windows 2003 Enterprise
Edition with -smp 2 and had no problems during or after the install. I
confirmed Windows detected and uses two CPUs. IOW, works for me.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7600  @ 2.33GHz
SuSE kernel 2.6.22.17-0.1-default x86_64
kvm-67

# qemu-system-x86_64 -smp 2 -m 512 -usb -localtime -hda disk.img -boot c

---
David Mair.