Bugs item #1953353, was opened at 2008-04-28 13:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ravpl
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=893831&aid=1953353&group_id=180599

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The maximum amount of memory I can give to kvm is ~3560M

I run custom compiled kvm-66 on F8 box with
Linux mailhub 2.6.24.4-64.fc8 #1 SMP Sat Mar 29 09:15:49 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux
The modules are loaded from F8 kernel, rather than those shipped with kvm-66