On 29.09.2008, at 20:36, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

These patches refactor the KVM PPC code to support non-Book E processors. The Book E code might need a little more work to support e500, but probably not
much. Beyond this, we still need to split struct kvm_vcpu_arch using
container_of() macros.

There's a lot of code movement, so it might be easier to review by examining
the final result. Basically we have powerpc.c and emulate.c calling
core-specific functions, some of which are provided by booke.c and some by
44x*.c.

Comments?

Does non-Book E processors mean 97x series :-)?

Alex