On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 17:11 +0800, Liu Yu wrote:
> This patch set add E500 support in KVM,
> and is already based on Hollis's feedback (a patchset which not yet commit)

I'm fairly happy with this series, aside from the mostly minor comments
I've made so far. It's definitely a plus that you've managed not to
break 440 while writing this code, congratulations. :) If you're able to
revise them, I think we can commit these patches this week.

By the way, have you looked into reserving enough host memory to use
large pages for the guest kernel mapping? That will be critical to
getting good performance.

Also, do you have any qemu patches?

--
Hollis Blanchard