On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 18:17 +0800, Liu Yu-B13201 wrote:
> 44x code was backported to qemu.git and e500 code was directly submmited to
> qemu.git.
> There is no support in kvm-userspace/qemu so far, and it's broken now.
>
> I took a quick look, and found that the qemu.git uses kvm.h,
> while kvm-userspace/qemu uses qemu-kvm.h instead.
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this correctly?

I abandoned kvm-userspace as soon as I got upstream qemu working... I
just didn't have the development bandwidth to try to maintain both.

If you want to work on kvm-userspace, just remember that nobody will
send that code to upstream qemu for you; you will *also* need to send it
to qemu yourself.

(As a side note, I'm not sure what the state of KVM PPC is in upstream
qemu right now... probably needs testing again.)

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center