Hi Hollis !

I was roaming through kernel usage of SPRGs and noticed a small detail
in kvmppc for BookE ... any reason why in OP_31_XOP_MTSPR, you
open coded the emulation of SPRG0..3, but 4...7 are handled
in kvmppc_core_emulate_mtspr() ?

It occurs to me that in fact for both MTSPR and MFSPR, the code should
be moved into kvmppc_core_emulate_mtspr() and
kvmppc_core_emulate_mfspr() for consistency.

Also, from looking at the FSL BookE code, it seems that there is such a
thing as SPRG9 (and so I suppose there must be an SPRG8 somewhere too),
shouldn't we handle it too ?

Cheers,
Ben.