Hi, everyone,

This is Kun Wang from IBM Research China. I and my team have been working
on IBM PowerEN processor in recent years, including its simulation,
lib/runtime optimization and etc. Now we start the work to enable KVM on
PowerEN processor. Since the A2 core of PowerEN follows Power ISA v2.06
(more specifically, book3e and 64-bit), I believe 99% of our work will
stick to the ISA, and hence can be leveraged by others.

As the new one to this KVM world, I and my team definitely need your help.
Looking forward to talking and working with you guys in the future.

Best regards,
Kun Wang

Research Staff Member, Manager of Next-Generation Systems
IBM Research China
Tel: (86)10-58748491
FAX: (86)10-58748330
E-mail: wang...@cn.ibm.com