On 07/12/11 05:59, Scott Wood wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 09:37 PM, Matt Evans wrote:
>> Not every architecture has an i8042 kbd controller, so only use this when
>> building for x86.
>
> There are non-x86 machines that have one, though -- does KVM tool have
> any sort of target configuration mechanism?

See my other mail (of 1m ago), there isn't a configuration mechanism nor a way
to select devices at run-time (nor buses to attach them to, etc.).  This patch
is a bit of a hack, though there's no other way without the extra
infrastructure.  This patch will get a 2nd platform going, and can be revisited
when another rears its head.

Cheers,

Matt