On 05/09/2013 07:34 PM, Caraman Mihai Claudiu-B02008 wrote:
VF stands for virtualization fault see MAS8[VF] and we may use it for
virtualized

Looks KVM PPC have no this mechanism currently since I don't find MAS8_VF
is
used in kernel, right?

Yes but 'we may use it' in the feature, I have a functional POC with VF.

Any IO performance to be improved with this POC?

Now we capture virtualized MMIO accesses as TLB misses (we don't write
into HW TLB guest translation outside visible memslots).

Yes.

Tiejun