On 06/24/2014 02:36 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
Is it reasonable to do error injection with "CONFIG_IOMMU_API" ?

That means if use default config(CONFIG_IOMMU_API = n),  we can not do
error injection to pci devices?
Well we can't pass them through either so ...
In any case, this is not a priority. First we need to implement a solid
error injection facility for the *host*. The guest one is really really

OK.

Is that mean *host* side error injection should base on "CONFIG_IOMMU_API" ? If it is just host side(no guest, no pass through), can't we do error inject?

Maybe I misunderstand :)

Thanks
Mike
low on the list.