Paolo,

some more patches for review before I add them in my next pull request.
Can you review the common code changes and Ack/Nack?

Alex, Paul,
can you review the power changes and Ack/Nack?

As I want to have patch 2 in 4.4, I splitted up Davids patch into smaller
chunks. David, can you double check that I did not mess up?
So I want to send patch 1 and patch 2 for 4.4. Patch 3 and Patch 4
are for kvm/next (4.5), but need patch 1 as well.
So I will probably also add all patches into kvm/next by setting up
the git branches in a way that during 4.5 merge window kvm/next will
have my branch that will go via kvm/master as common ancestor.

Ok?

Christian

David Hildenbrand (4):
  KVM: Provide function for VCPU lookup by id
  KVM: s390: fix wrong lookup of VCPUs by array index
  KVM: use heuristic for fast VCPU lookup by id
  KVM: Use common function for VCPU lookup by id

 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c | 10 ++--------
 arch/s390/kvm/diag.c         | 11 +++--------
 arch/s390/kvm/sigp.c         |  8 ++------
 include/linux/kvm_host.h     | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 virt/kvm/kvm_main.c          | 12 +++++-------

2.3.0