I have a clone of the kvm repository, but evidently not running the
right magic to see the changes in the per-page-pte-tracking branch.  I
ran the following:

git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/avi/kvm.git
git branch per-page-pte-tracking

[EMAIL PROTECTED] kvm]$ git branch
  master
* per-page-pte-tracking

But arch/x86/kvm/mmu.c does not show the changes for the
per-page-pte-history.patch.

What I am not doing correctly here?

david