For some reason I couldn't reply to my previous post...

But here is a new version. Now with version number! :)

Changes:
- includes init script /etc/initd.d/kvm which starts and stops virtual
machines when booting and shutting down the host. Shutting down the
guest is done by sending "system_powerdown" to the guest. If the guest
doesn't powerdown in 120 seconds (adjustable) it will be killed.
- kvmctl can set vm to start or not to start during boot (kvmctl
vmname onboot yes|no). Without yes/no script shows whether VM is
started on boot or not.

Download:
http://81.209.59.133/kvmctl-0.0.1.tar.gz