> Sukanto Ghosh wrote:
>>
>> I am calling the entire tree-like structure (including the page
>> directories) as a page table. In the above statement are you referring
>> the same ? Or is it the last-level table that holds translated physical
>> addresses (+ dirty  bit, etc ) ?
>>

> No, any guest page that is part of the structure. Note the structure is
> not a tree, since multiple roots exist and as it may be cyclic.

I understand that it is not a tree and that in case of sharing and
aliasing, multiple roots will exist. But, how can it be cyclic ? (Are you
not considering directionality or is it because the nodes in this
structure do have pointers to the parents or there is something else as
well ?)

Thanks and Regards,
Sukanto Ghosh