Cristi Magherusan wrote:
Hello,

As part of my GSoC project I'm working to create a small coreboot
payload containing a KVM-enabled Linux kernel and the KVM tools.

This involves either compiling and linking KVM against uClibc, or making
a static binary linked against glibc.

Has anyone tried compiling kvm against uClibc before? I did and it seems
it has some issues. I have fixed some by including aio support inside
uClibc, but it still won't work and I get some linking errors..I can
provide more details if needed.

Please post the build log.

Also, it seems that currently there's no way to build it statically
linked against glibc, so that I can include it in my BIOS image in this
way. I used the -static CFLAG, but it seems it is still linked
dinamically against the same libs. Any ideas?

I don't see any reason for that.  Perhaps the build logs will tell.