How can one share memory (a few variables not necessarily a page)
between host/hypervisor and guest VM ?
Since the guest is just a process within the host, there should be
existing ways to do this.
What about using something like debugfs or sysfs, is it possible to
share variables this way ? Note, I want a system that
is fast, i.e. changes to shared variable/memory should be visible instantly.

I search the kvm-devel archives and found emails referring to "kshmem"
 but a search on the kvm-70 code turns up nothing.
There are also some emails on sharing a page but no final outcome or
what exactly to do.

Thanks
Arn