Daniel Hasler wrote:
> After a while, on host B (the target), I see the following error:
>  >migration: wait_for_go: read error len=0 (Interrupted system call)
>  >Migration failed rc=210
>
> while on host A, I read following error message:
>  >WAIT FOR ACK: timeout reached
>  >Migration failed! ret=0 error=13

No, this is a bug I just fixed yesterday in Qemu proper.  The next time that Avi
rebases KVM to Qemu (which he said he would do as soon as the fix went into
Qemu), then this should be fixed.

FYI, the problem is basically that the i2c restore on the destination side was
expecting 4 bytes, while the i2c save on the sending side was only sending 1
byte, so they eventually timed out while waiting for each other.

Chris Lalancette