Christian Borntraeger wrote:
Something like that? But then I get the following warning on non-x86:
libkvm.c:77: warning: 'kvm_supports_set_tss_addr' defined but not used

Should I mask the wrapper with config x86 as well?

If we rename the helper, kvm_wants_special_memslot_0() (reversing the meaning), we can have non-x86 return 0, x86 with KVM_CAP_SET_TSS_ADDR return 0, and otherwise return 1. No ifdefs outside the helper this way.

---
(missing signoff)