This patchset introduces a generic shadow walker.  We currently walk shadow
pagetables in two places: direct maps and paging mode maps.  Since we're
about to introduce a third walk (invlpg), we ought to have a generic
facility for walking shadows.

The first two patches are fixes/cleanups and are immediately suitable for
mainline.  The rest are the new facility, and should be completely identical
in terms of operation to the old code, except for npt/ept; I haven't verified
that the shadow root level is correct in this case.

Lightly tested with Linux x86_64 and Windows x86 guests.  Please review.

Avi Kivity (5):
  KVM: MMU: Unify direct map 4K and large page paths
  KVM: MMU: Fix torn shadow pte
  KVM: MMU: Add generic shadow walker
  KVM: MMU: Convert direct maps to use the generic shadow walker
  KVM: MMU: Convert the paging mode shadow walk to use the generic
    walker