Hi, Avi

This patchset add memory type support for EPT, including MTRR and PAT.

The patch restruct the MTRR structure to make it easy to use, also take host
kernel MTRR as a reference.

The function guest_mtrr_type_lookup() is copied from host kernel rather than
reuse, for I think it may be much more complicate if we try to reuse the
function.

The patchset have been tested with VT-d and EPT.

The MTRR support for shadow page table is also under development, based on this
patchset.

Thanks!

--
regards