Hi guys

This patchset simplifies memory registration even further. It's a respin
of the one I've already sent, but now, without the kernel memory case, it's
in definitive form.

There are still some issues to be solved regarding the whole kvm memory thing
(as aliases and logging, for example), but the current form after the patchset
already allows us to remove all the calls from kvm_cpu_register_phys_mem() from
all around the place, in favor of a single hook.

Important: This is _not_ tested in architectures other than x86. So, if people
with access to hardware covered by the other ports can test and ack it, it would
be really awesome.

For those waiting on QemuAccel updates, this is the memory patchset I was
talking about.
We should have news on that front after we settle here, so please review.

thanks!