So I’ve got a Gentoo 2.6.25-gentoo-r6 host with virtio.

I’ve got a few guests (all gentoo) with a mounted nfs partition (mythtv).
I’ve got some serious NFS traffic as the guests are doing commercial
detection and transcoding.  I’ve noticed the guest with a lot of Disk I/O
(commercial detection) after a while has a lot of NFS timeouts….  Virtio
or E1000 give me the same result.  Now the real bad part, I’m getting
pings in the order of ms, like 20-100ms on a bridged connection… and NFS
is going crazy...

I’m using libvirt (or sortof) and can post whatever is needed for command.
 I’m using smp on the guests (and the host), and 2.6.25 on the guests…

Where should I start looking?  Is this a KVM-74 issue?  Bump to KVM-75?

Sean