Eduardo Habkost wrote:
This series adds compat code to allow enabling kvm_trace when building
KVM as an external module on older kernels.

The most hackish part is the last patch, that adds --with-kvm-trace to
configure and adds an include to a generated file on kernel/x86/Kbuild. It
doesn't look pretty, so suggestions on how to make this better are
welcome.

Applied all, thanks. We could improve Kbuild by having kernel/Makefile include config.mak and pass some variable to Kbuild somehow, but diving into Kbuild isn't my idea of a week well spent.